Kristine is trained in a combination of Native American and Peruvian Shamanism. She has also been trained in Usui Reiki I and II.
In this work, we work on the parts of ourselves that we cannot see.
What is energy healing?
Energy healing sessions work to remove old belief systems that no longer serve your highest good, cords that connect you to people that are no longer helping you move forward in life.
Basically, it is removing the layers of things that we have picked up from our current life and our past lives as well as any beliefs or patterns that have been taught to us by our family and friends.
It is a wonderful and sometimes difficult process to go through because it causes us to look at ourselves at our best and our worst. This is not easy but when it is done in a kind, gentle, safe and loving environment, you will be amazed at the progress you can make.
Remember, for everything of a lower vibration we remove, we will fill you will something of a higher vibration and positive energy to keep you moving forward.
Is energy healing safe?
Energy work is generally very safe. You are in a comfortable, loving and safe environment where your energy will be protected.
Does it hurt?
Energy work itself does not hurt. You may feel some movement or sensations in your body, this is normal, as the energy in your body is shifting. It can take up to seven days for the energy to completely shift and integrate into your body. During this time, occasionally, you may feel some discomfort, this discomfort is just the energy moving and releasing or integrating into your field.
If you feel anything that bothers you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
How should I dress?
Please dress in comfortable clothing. Some people, while having energy work done on them feel cold. For this reason, we do have blankets but if you are like Kristine, you may want to wear a loose fitting sweatshirt.
Water is very important to your energy body, please make sure you drink plenty of water prior to and after your session. It not only helps to help the energy flow, it helps you reground after your session.
What else should I know?
After a session, it is a good idea to take a bath in sea salt, Himalayan salt or Celtic salt to help clear any residual energy. If a bath is not an option that is okay, you can do a foot soak with the salt or simply take a shower and use the salt as a scrub.
If you have any questions not addressed here, please contact me.
10 Suggestions For You to Get the Most Benefit from Your Live Remote Energy Healing Session:
The following are merely suggestions to help you have the most benefit from your session. Sometimes these are not always possible and that is okay.
- You will receive a Zoom link prior to your appointment to use through your smartphone or computer. The day of your appointment you and Kristine will join the Zoom call. Please log on at least 5 minutes prior to your time to ensure you are able to access the call. If you are on your computer you will have the ability to record the session to listen to it at any time in the future. If you are on your phone recording will not be an option for you, so if you would like the recording please let me know as soon as we get on the call so I can record it for you.
- Please see the cancellation policy for what happens if you need to reschedule your appointment.
- You want to be in a quiet, comfortable, and safe environment where you can lay down and will not be disturbed.
- Shut off the sound on your phone so as to not be distracted by the many pings and noises it creates.
- Have a glass of water near by in case you get thirsty.
- Have a pillow and blanket in case you get cold.
- Sometimes energy is released in the form of tears so a box of tissues is good to have close by. (I very rarely get out of a session without shedding a few tears!)
- Some people like to take notes so if this is you, a notebook and pen are a good idea to have close by.
- Have a nice piece of high quality dark chocolate nearby for when the session has ended. Water and chocolate help to get you grounded again and the higher the quality and the darker the chocolate, the better.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me. I am here to help you to understand the process and the benefits for you and your family.